Locations

Location Owner Brochure


Below is a typical brochure sent to location scouts.



Alderholt Mill



A working Water Mill dating back to approx 1820 operational until 1947 reinstated in 1987 and now in use again producing wholemeal flour using the power of the river. All machinery is fully operational including the 12foot water wheel riverside gardens 2 apartments have been created, 1 in the old granary store the other small apartment using the millers cottage

Location Website.

Appletree Court



Lat: 50.87084272507325 Long: -1.57095909118652
Google Map| Ordnance Survey Map| Mapquest Map

The council offices are housed within an impressive former private residence built in the first of half of the nineteenth century, within approximately 2 hectares of gardens. The Council Chamber was built onto the west side of the house and wings on the east and south were added in 1967 and 1986 to provide more office accommodation. This is a two hectare site in Lyndhurst that's been owned by the council since 1948.

Location Website.

Peterscroft House



Victorian Queen Anne house over 4 floor. built by Lawson Tait who founded the worlds 1st woman''s hospital in Birmingham and the Canadian NHS . the medical school at Birmingham University is named after him. Sympathetically refurbished top to bottom so be a brand new Victorian house. wonderful fireplaces, gardens formal veg patch ;snooker room cinema conservatory; plaster work stairs and stained glass. Formal gardens and three turrets, black and white revival style with wonderful porch. Plenty of parking and triple garage ( type 2A Austin healey and mark 1 Sprite also here). Adams family appearance and surrounded by large trees and secluded . Beautiful grey patio and swimming pool and orangery and many palm trees and 8x5 pond formal and gravel paths and woodland walk.

Sandleheath Village Hall



Our pretty, rural village hall is located in the century-old St. Aldhelms former Church building on the edge of the New Forest, close to Fordingbridge and the A338, and convenient to Ringwood, Salisbury and the surrounding area. Comprehensively refurbished in 2021, we offer a characterful yet modernised, welcoming facility - perfect for your filming needs. The interior consists of a main hall with a high vaulted roof that retains the original beams, a wooden floor and a carpeted stage area reached via two steps, and a recently built and modernised kitchen/toilet block. The Main Hall area measures some 846 square feet, or 78 square metres, of open space. The walls are orange brick and the curtains and blinds cream. The Hall also has reliable wi-fi and a newly installed c30k Audio Visual system. Outside we have our own private grounds of c0.5 acre and a car park for c8 cars, plus unrestricted parking on the road adjoining our Hall. Full details and pictures of all our facilities are shown on our website. We believe our Hall with its beautifully restored period features and private grounds makes a good film location as an Edwardian/Victorian Church, village hall or other community building from that period.

Location Website.