This location is in West Norfolk.
A Grade II listed former monastic building erected in 1368 on the site of a Saxon church, extended in the Tudor period and again in Victorian times. The house has many original historic features in the various reception rooms and bedrooms. Many of the rooms are named after the ingredients of Norfolk Punch, which legend suggests was originally made on the premises by the monks who lived here. The extensive parkland style grounds include two 15th century towers, all that remains of the original fortification; the Coach House; a function room with snooker room above; the Monks Garden - a walled garden planted with herbs, fruit and vegetables; the pet Cemetary; and other outbuildings.