This location is in Breckland.
A medieval moated manor house dating from 1470 with an 1852 restoration. The location features a full moat, knapper squared flint front exterior and timber framing/rough flint back exterior. Internally a traditional great hall is the dominant feature. There is a consecrated chapel on the side of the house. The house is set in 30 acres of park land and gardens.